Monday, February 10, 2014

Free Write to Free your Mind







100 Words on Saturday 2014 – 6


2d514474-672f-49c4-929e-6b3f8dc84559_zpsbca51962



Free flow… this is one form of writing I have started loving off late. Earlier I used to be scared of it. Sometimes you don't want to read your thoughts in black and white. But no matter how much you run from the biting realities of life, the truth is that given a single moment of solitude and your mind whirls into the depths of your despair. 

But soon I realized free-write is the best way to vent out those “not so good” thoughts and at the end what remains is a free mind and many better things to write.




This is written for the Write Tribe prompt 

9 comments:

  1. Our mind does wander off to not so good thoughts to make us a bit sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right Shiva.. I found I too wasn't thinking very happy thoughts. You rightly said seeing it written down is a whole different feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess it's a matter of trusting your instincts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never tried just writing without thinking too much but I also agree it gives us a whole different perspective...

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes these not-so-good thoughts become the best thoughts that we pen down!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a good way to vent out, Shiva and release unwanted energy that bottle up inside:)
    Cheerz
    http://vishalbheeroo.wordpress.com/2014/02/09/100-words-on-saturday-just-free-your-mind

    ReplyDelete
  7. Venting and Ranting at times become a best selling book ;) Nice take on the prompt

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love free writes too - truly frees the mind, doesn't it? I hope to see a lot more of your lovely writing, Apoorva.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well said!! A free write is a fab way to free yourself from thoughts that trouble you or need sorting. I love it too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by...Your words are my treasure ...